Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random Thoughts, Vol. 3

  • Should I be worried that when my daughter is wearing her pink sunglasses, she strangely makes me think of Kurt Cobain? She has that same straight blond hair for one thing, I guess.
  • Except that she's sober and alive, of course.
  • Today's sign that I'm getting old: I went over to a friend's house for a gaming night (he just purchased a Wii) the other day. It was a lot of fun. However, it's now two days later, and my shoulders are still sore.
  • That reminds me: I'm out of shape as well as getting old.
  • There are few things in this world that are as sad - in the completely superficial and selfish sense - as an empty bowl of ice cream.
  • Of course, if your stomach is hanging out of the front of your XXL Styxx shirt, you might want to consider skipping Cold Stone for the evening.
  • John in Poughkeepsie! Hello!
  • I was out for a walk this morning and saw tons of ants all over the side walk. I think there's something brewing...
  • ...and I, for one, welcome our new ant overlords.
  • In case you missed the above statement, yes, I am walking for exercise. I never thought I would either. I justify it by telling myself it's a way to catch up on podcasts.
  • Speaking of podcasts, currently on my list: MacBreak Weekly, 7th Son Trilogy, The Bitterest Pill.
  • The NBA draft is this week. I'm much more interested in the draft than I was in the playoffs, and that's a really sad statement for the league.

No comments: